Saturday, March 17, 2012

Whitney Marie Hobson - AKA Shitney


How we met
I can't pinpoint our exact meeting event but I'd guess it was at a Droplaw show in 2008. She was dating the lead singer of the band and I was a groupie :) We started hanging out without the Droplaw group and realized we hearted each other. Since then are friendship has just gotten stronger.

How Whitney became Shitney
Well she may have had a couple adult beverages one night and I thought it would be clever to call her Shitney. Not too sure she totally loves the name but she hasn't punched me yet lol

Top 5 things about Shitney
*She is fun with a capital F
*She's not flaky
*She's caring
*She knows how to hold a conversation
*She's smart

Fun facts about Whitney
*She has two degrees
*She's from North Bend
*She pet sits as a side job
*She likes to travel
*She loves jewelry (she always has the best stuff)

Peace Out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment