Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dallas Elan Jenkins - AKA Dally


How we met
Dallas and I met at a mutual friends house in 4th grade. It was Halloween and she was dressed up as a soldier and I was dressed up as a princess :) We hung out A LOT for many many years. We started our own band called DC2 and we only did cover songs. Our biggest hit was "I will never lie again" by Immature. We also had a pretty fancy dance to some song that started "In 1814 we took a little trip". I could tell endless stories about us but some things shouldn't be publicly broadcasted. lol She has more dirt on me than anyone else in the world. We can go months without talking and when we get back together again it's as if no time has passed at all.
How Dallas became Dally
I'm not really sure when this started. Her actual nickname is technically Dally wally woo.
Top 5 things about Dally
*When she wants to do something she makes it happen
*She's a strong woman who stands up for what she believes
*She doesn't care what people think about her
*She loves animals more than she loves humans (me too hehe)
*Her laugh is contagious
Fun facts about Dallas
*She has two degrees
*She has started more than one non profit
*She's the cutest adult ever
*She has the biggest tattoo of anyone I know
Peace Out!
Crysie

2 comments:

  1. Awww Dude that's really sweet! Don't worry about the dirt my memory is shot these days ;0) *wink*

    PS: Elan

    ReplyDelete