Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anna Noel Fender - AKA Anna No L

How we met
Anna and I met in 2000 when we both worked at Target. I was the new girl and she worked the jewelry counter. We both smoked so often would take our break together. She ended up going on my first trip to Lake Billy with me and we had a blast. We spent many a nights having great times we probably wouldn't remember :) I've seen her grow up a lot in 12 years from a crazy party girl to a wonderful mother. No matter how long it's been since we've seen each (although it's not too often usually) we pick right back up where we left up. I'm honored to be apart of her wedding which is just a little over a month away, yikes!
How Anna became Anna No L
The first time I made a xmas card for Anna I wrote on the envelope Anna with a capital L inside a no symbol (you know, the circle with a line through it). It just stuck after that.
Top 5 things about Anna No L
*She's forgiving
*She values her relationships - she's never been one of those people who needs to have a million people in her life which makes me feel even more special to be apart of her life
*She tells it how she is
*She sticks to her values
*She loves games - I can always count on her for a good game of cribbage
Fun Facts about Anna
*She went to a private school when she was younger
*She gets along better with her sister than anyone else I know
*She loves pink more than even I do
*She loves to sing
*The first thing she ever gave me was a bracelet made out of fluorescent beads
*Extra fun fact - I passed this bracelet onto her daughter a couple years ago (the benefit of never getting rid of anything)
Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment