Saturday, March 10, 2012

Taurie Lyn Wilson AKA Taurie Lyn


How we met
Taurie and I met in 8th grade. She was best friends with Levi and I was best friends with his brother Travis and so we were brought together. We spent our youth smoking cigarettes and camping. We have spent a lot of time in a car together listening to Sublime and singing as loud as we can. We used to make up stories on our drives too. Then in 1998 she gave birth to our babies. Shawn and Samantha are the closest to kids I'll probably ever get and I love them dearly. She's always let me be apart of their life and I can't thank her enough for sharing her babies with me.
How Taurie became Taurie Lyn
Same story as with Sarah, it was a phase. She'll always be my Taurie Lyn.
Top 5 things about Taurie Lyn
*She's giving - she'd give you her last dollar to you if you needed it
*She likes to have fun
*She's a good friend
*She loves to do puzzles (this is more important than one would think)
*She's always there for you when you need her
Fun facts about Taurie
*She was the only girl on an all boys soccer team when she was younger
*She really good at pool
*She carried two babies at once in her tiny belly
*She loves lobster
*We once fought over who got to marry Orlando Bloom
Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment