Monday, March 12, 2012

Kelly Marie Tesky Friedrich - AKA Smelly

How we met
I met Kelly in the beginning of 1997 when my parents decided it would be fun to yank me out of the town I had grown up in and move me to Troutdale. She was elected to give me the tour of my new High school, Reynolds. Kelly is one of the few people that was actually nice to me. We hung out all the time and even though I moved back to Beaverton in the summer 1998 we stayed in touch. Now thinking about how the time between when we met and when I moved back home I feel like it was so much longer than that. I guess it's because we had so much fun together. (I'm not even 100% sure Marie is her middle name, now that I've had to think of everyone's middle names I'm starting to get confused lol)
How Kelly became Smelly
Kelly and smelly rhyme of course. She was actually Smelly Testy in my phone until I was 25 or so! :)
Top 5 things about Smelly
*She's honest
*She has a lot of confidence
*She follows her dreams
*She doesn't let anything get in her
*She doesn't take crap from anyone
Fun facts about Kelly
*She moved to Seaside by herself right after to wedding to pursue her degree
*She's done more schooling than anyone I know (except maybe Brie)
*She has pins all over the lower half of her body
*She drove a stick shift when were in high school that had to be driven with both feet
*She's a secret cat lady
Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment