Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lindsey Danielle Moreland Campbell - AKA BFF

How we met
I met Lindsey on Labor day weekend of 2006. At the time I was dating her brother and I was on a camping trip with him and his parents (did I mention I had been dating her brother for all of about 2 weeks when I went on this trip??). Lindsey wasn't camping with us but she stopped in with her then boyfriend for the day to hang out. I was shoved into the back of a truck with her where her brother proceeded to let the whole family know we hadn't had sex yet. Besides being a very awkward first encounter we totally hit it off and I think I'd be lost without her now. I don't think I've ever felt like anyone understood me and the reasons I am like I am before I met her.
How Lindsey became BFF
I think this came about one night when her brother and I were at her house for a game night. We had been drinking some wine and decided we would be best friends forever because we had so much in common. Then all night we called each other BFF. At first it was just to annoy Kenny but it turned out to be the truth. Sometimes when I'm looking for her number I'll start to type a B instead of L :)
Top 5 things about BFF
*She talks fast
*She's caring
*We have lots of things in common
*She's funny
*She knows how to talk me off the cliff
Fun Facts about Lindsey
*She can only wink with one eye
*She's never seen The Goonies! (for this I am ashamed lol)
*She actually likes her job
*She hates scary movies
*She's a great baker
*Our birthdays are on each others half birthdays

Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment