Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tricia Rochelle Simonson - Trika Rain


How we met
Tricia and I met our freshman year of High School (or maybe the summer before). We both thought we were hippies so we got along awesomely. Sometimes I look at some of the stuff we used to wear back then (Sarah and Vickie included) and I really question our choices lol) We spent many a nights together that first year of our friendship, so many good times! Her family was evenly as great. They took me in and let me stay with them after my parents moved to Troutdale when we were sophomores. It was short lived but we had fun while it lasted it. Tricia's always been more relaxed then me so she's good at balancing me out.
How Tricia became Trika Rain
Since we were hippies she needed a hippy name :) I loved the idea of any one's name being Rain back in the day. I think it's so pretty, even to this day and Trika is a pretty lady after all.
Top 5 things about Trika
*She's easy going
*She's spontaneous
*She loves deeply
*She's forgiving (although sometimes she shouldn't be)
*She's friendly
Fun facts about Tricia
*She doesn't eat beans
*She dances with fire
*She shares custody of one of her dogs with her doggy daddy
*She lived in St Croix in her early twenties
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment