Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tabitha Joy Whitesell Royce AKA Tabby

How we met
I met Tabitha in 5th grade at Terra Linda. We were pretty much the only poor kids in our school so we had to be friends :) We became fast friends and even though we went to different middle schools we still stayed good friends. I even became a woman at her house (TMI?? lol) Tabitha left me to move to Montana when we were in our early 20's and I actually miss the long telephone calls and letters we used to exchange. Now she's my neighbor and I never get to see her because life is crazy :( No one would think that two people who were so different could get along as well as we do! I love her with all my heart and am thankful our paths crossed so many years ago.
How Tabitha became Tabby
Tabitha is just too long of a name so I had to shorten it of course. Tabitha doesn't even really like to be called Tabby but she lets me do it :) Now she has two babies who have nick names too; Meggy Moo & Shawn David.
Top 5 things about Tabby
*She really listens when you talk to her
*She puts her children first (and really anyone else she cares about)
*She's always there when you need her
*She sticks to her beliefs
*She is kind
Fun facts about Tabitha
*She hates feet, more than anyone else I know that hates feet
*She loves to read and watch shows about war
*She worked at Sally Beauty Supply for way too long
*She secretly loves when I sing Phil Collin songs to her in the Kmart parking lot
*She wanted to marry Tony Johnson when we were kids (thank goodness that never happened lol)
*She played the trumpet in school
Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment