Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blogging seems fun.....

I started a blog in 2010 that was called "30 days until I'm 30" or something along those lines and I really loved doing it so I wanted to start another one. I don't know where this blog will take me but I have a couple ideas so far. I think for this first month I'm going to write about a different special person in my life for each day.

Hmmmm, can I really think of 30 people that are so awesome that they deserve a blog written about them? I'm sure I can. There are many people that love me even if I am a control freak, brutally honest, and more than a little damaged. These people clearly deserve something and I think a little blog love is in store for them.

Here's the real qestion. Do I have time to do a blog daily? Hell no but I'm gonna make time because lately all I do is study, work, and exercise. I need some kind of release :)

Who will be the first victim of Crysie blog love??? Stay tuned, I must finish my econ homework first. bwahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment