Monday, March 19, 2012

Norman Earl Gamble - AKA Uncle Norm


How we met
It was a warm night in July.... errr, no it probably wasn't but I just wanted to start a story like that. He's my uncle so he's known me for all my 31 years. He's twenty years older than my mom but I always feel like he's so young. He has aged very gracefully and I remember when I was young I thought he was 30 forever. Apparently that is what I thought was old back then and now I'm 31 so I'm ancient.
How Norman became Uncle Norm
Well he's my uncle and his name is Norm so.............
Top 5 things about Uncle Norm
*He's gentle
*He gives the best hugs - I always feel so safe and loved when he hugs me
*He is kind
*He's a family man
*He's adventurous
Fun facts about Norm
*He used to work for the forest service
*He loves gold panning
*He was in the military
*He's the most handsome man I've ever known
Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment