Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Travis Quade Hall - AKA Travy

How we met
I met Travis through his brother and we just ended up being great friends. He's a few years younger than me but that never got in the way of our friendship. Really, we just got into trouble together :) He was a big part of my teen years and I even forgave him for stealing my diary (ass!). I always feel like no matter what is going on he sees the good in me and that is a nice feeling. I love him dearly and hate that he lives in Cali. I got the chance to watch Kyra grow up and I'm sad that I don't get that with Wyatt.
How Travis became Travy
I just liked how it sounded :) Maybe I just have this secret need to have every ones name end with the same sound as mine.....
Top 5 things about Travy
*He was man enough to take on raising a little girl on his own
*He's caring
*He's a fighter
*He's a great dad
*He's got a great laugh
Fun facts about Travis
*He survived cancer
*He's a momma's boy (don't try to deny it)
*He's my oldest guy friend
*Beer is his favorite food
Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment