Friday, March 2, 2012

Randy Michael Jones - AKA Boyfriend


How we met
Randy and I met how lots of people these days meet, through the Internet. A friend of mine had convinced me to try Match.com and I finally decided to give it a go, but only for a month. Randy e-mailed me and we went on a date to Coaches and I guess the rest is history. I'm very thankful he came into my life. I've never had anyone in my life encourage me and he definitely has. <3 you babe
How Randy became Boyfriend
I have no idea how this came about. Now, Boyfriend isn't his only nickname. I also call him Randolfini :) I just like how Boyfriend sounds and I tell him all the time that even if we get married I will still call him that.
Top 5 things about Boyfriend
*He's patient (most the time)
*He makes me believe in myself
*He pretends to not hate my cats
*He is kind
*He loves to love
Fun facts about Randy
*He's scared of snakes
*He eats his pizza with a fork
*He loves Best Buy more than he loves me :)
*His favorite number is 218 (and was his racing #)
*He wears shorts 90% of the time
Peace out!
Crysie

3 comments:

  1. Knowing Randy for all 40 years of his life, some of the words you mention, Patience, "loves to love" and "kind" are traits that are new to him.

    Another interesting fact, did you know his food CANNOT touch on a plate??? Make me laugh everytime!

    His racing number used to be 671 (birth month/year)

    And I think he loves best buy more than he loves even himself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People change ;) We've almost been together two years and his food touches all the time. Must not concern him amymore.

    ReplyDelete