Friday, March 9, 2012

Dehlia Ann Stichler Osborne AKA Seeester & Dill Pickle


How we met
We met on November 8th, 1980. She was not excited to have a little sister in the least! She spent many a nights dreaming of ways to get rid of me so she could have our parents to herself :) Growing up we'd listen to little thinker tapes and draw together. We walked to school every day together when we lived in St Helens and after we moved to Beaverton we grew apart. She was a teenager and I was the annoying little sister that just wanted to be cool. We're are completely different people but are a lot alike as well. I know my sister has my back no matter what is going on in life. Our lives have been full of challenges and so we need to stick together. I'm glad we've become closer over the last couple years. No one comforts me like my seeester.
How DeDe became Dill Pickle
Purely out of torture of course. She hated the name so naturally I had to call her it. We started calling each other Seester not too long ago too. I won't even mention the song I made up about her when we were little!
Top 5 things about Dill Pickle
*She's uber funny
*She loves to sing
*She doesn't yell at her kids
*She loves to play games
*She produced super cute children
Fun facts about Dede
*She can sing
*She snorts when she laughs hard
*She can gleek on command
*She punches whoever is closest to her when she laughs really hard
*She wanted to be a disney character at disneyland when she was in high school
Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment