Monday, March 5, 2012

Nadine Elizabeth Gamble Hoefer AKA Aunt Nae Nae




How we met
Strange that I have no idea how our first encounter went. I can only assume she was there when I was born and fell in love instantly ;) My Aunt Nae Nae is my moms sister. I feel like I have always had a special bond with my Aunt. She always makes me feel special and has only ever been kind to me. One of my favorite memories growing up was staying the night with my Aunt and how her pillowcases were always cold and crisp. She'd always make up stories about Hewey, Dewey, and Louie too. I love my Aunt very much and wish I got to see her more often then I do.
How Nadine became Aunt Nae Nae
My sister couldn't say Nadine so she just become Nae Nae. Nadine if foreign to me, I don't even think that name fits her.
Top 5 things about Aunt Nae Nae
*She's super talented, seriously, she can do anything
*She's giving
*She always calls me to keep up
*She's a strong woman
*She cares about people even when they don't treat her with the same respect
Fun facts about Nae Nae
*Sometimes she can tell the phone is going to ring before it does
*She used to own her own craft store (I loved organizing the beads)
*She's worked very hard on her own to lose weight and succeeded
*She's never had long hair (OK this probably isn't a fact but in my 31 years I've never seen it long or even a picture of it long)
*We have the same middle name
Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment