Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ella Josephine Elise Osborne AKA ECBC

How we met
Ella was not only 10 days late but she decided to come while I was out of town and had very little phone reception. I debated and cried while I tried to figure out if I should rush home but after talking to my sister I decided to stay. Early on Monday morning I packed up camp as fast as I could and headed home to meet my new niece. This was on May 26th 2008. I was in need of a shower and super tired but it was totally worth the early wake up and fast drive home. I instantly was in love and wanted to hold her tiny little hands all day and night. I love Ella more than I love anyone else and I'm not afraid to admit it. I find myself missing her all the time when I haven't seen her for a couple of days. Thankfully she thinks I'm pretty cool too! Whenever I'm having a rough time with life I have to see her because she makes things worth living for.
How Ella became ECBC
Well she's had a name change so it used to make a little more sense because her two first initials were EC and then the BC rhymed so I like it. I even have my own little song for her that I stole from Beaches. "Ella Ella the wonder cat, I'm so glad you're not a rat, or a bat, or too fat". I'm fairly certain someday this song will not make her light up but for now I'll take the enjoyment she gets out of me singing it to her.
Top 5 things about ECBC
*She the cutest thing ever, especially with her little glasses
*She can always make me smile
*She loves to sing and dance, just like auntie
*She's very creative
*She loves her family
Fun facts about Ella
*She has OCD, already lol
*She's uber smart for her age
*She makes up songs about everything
*She has an amazing memory
*She has an imaginary friend named Bella

Peace out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment