Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nicole Danielle Crisell - AKA Nihole


How we met
Like Kristin I met Nicole through my friend Breanne. She was part of the Westview click that I became friends with because some Meadow kids ended up at Sunset. We hung out with a lot of the same people and naturally became good friends. She's kind of like my little sister that I feel like I need to protect from this big scary world (even though I'm only 2 months older than her)
How Nicole became Nihole
I don't know how this came about. There's a special way to pronounce it too, its Neeeehole. I think I called her something different in our teen years but my memories shot
Top 5 things about Nihole
*She always wants everyone to get along
*She's giving
*Some of things she says make me laugh for days
*She's very compassionate
*She sincerely cares about how people feel
Fun facts about Nicole
*She breads huge ass cats
*She didn't get her license until she was 18 (or somewhere around there)
*Her mom is her best friend
*She collected Tigger stuff when we were younger
*Her old cat had like 18 names and I could never remember them all. Something along the lines of Baby Oliver Tuna Kazoo Jasmine Snickers lol
*She loves pickles (like a lot)
Peace Out!
Crysie

No comments:

Post a Comment