Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kristin Marie Stafford Shaffer AKA Boozie

How we met
I met Kristin through our mutual friend Breanne when we were in High school. I can't pinpoint the exact location but it's probably safe to assume it was at the smokers corner after school one day. We hung out randomly but didn't get really close until the mid 2000's and now we usually see each other weekly. She's one of my closest friends and I owe many a great times to her being apart of my life. I'm so happy that she found a guy that is awesome and loves her so deeply.

How Kristin became Boozie
Sadly, I did not create this nick name so I can't take any credit for it. It's pretty self explanatory :) I did use to call her Stafford before I fell into the Boozie mode.

Top 5 things about Boozie
*She likes everyone and doesn't let others opinions effect how she feels about people
*She's always down for a good time
*She tells me when I need to suck it up
*She's sporty (I don't have many sporty girl friends)
*She takes care of the people around her

Fun facts about Kristin
*She's terrified of clowns
*She gets a lazy eye when Boozie truly comes out
*She has a bird named Daisy that is like 20 years old
*She used to have her eyebrow pierced
*She can't drive a stick shift

Peace Out!
Crysie

1 comment:

  1. *She likes everyone and doesn't let others opinions effect how she feels about people

    I think that is the quality that I love most about her!

    ReplyDelete